I’m getting a bit better…

Yesterday, I wasn’t able to do the detail selection work that it took to do the flower pot, and change it from purple to pink. Today, I managed to do that quite well, more precisely than the roses actually. The roses in the last post that I changed from red to purple still actually have a tad bit of red outlying each purple rose now. But, since it made it look sort of colorful, I left that in.

Now, though, I am realizing, I am going to have to sharpen my eyes and tools to make a more perfect selection and coloring job. I’m learning about selection and mask. This is where I can more finely pinpoint using color or other ways the areas that should and should not be selected. Here’s my new pink flower pot! I’ll have to alert mom, lol. Her garden is digitally changing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: